Visitantes

quinta-feira, 29 de julho de 2010

English Test 1

1) Listening:

Ouça a leitura do bilhete e complete as lacunas com os verbos adequados que estão na coluna ao lado:


Hi, Ana

I _____ to ____ that you are very special and important for me. You ____ beautiful and intelligent. I ___ happy because you ____ my best friend. I _____ you very much.
Next weekend I will ___ to the party in the Copacabana Clube. Let’s ___ with me?
I _____ your answer. ______ me.
Kisses for you!
Pedro


wait
are
say
am
like
write
go
want


2) Agora, leia o bilhete atentamente e a partir das palavras que você já conhece, responda as questões em português:

a) Quem escreveu o bilhete? ________________________________________
b) Que qualidades Pedro atribui para Ana? _________________________________________
c) Que sentimento Pedro tem por ela? ___________________________________________
d) Para onde Pedro a convida? __________________________________
e) O convite é para quando? _____________________________________

3) Reescreva as frases abaixo passando os verbos destacados para o passado simples. Observe o modelo:
Lucas and Víctor eat the chocolate cake.
Lucas and Víctor ate the chocolate cake

a) I am very happy. __________________________________________________________
b) The boy writes a ticket for me. _______________________________________________
c) The teacher speaks English. _________________________________________________
d) My brother gives me a good idea. _____________________________________________
e) Juliana and Luiza meet the friends in the shopping. ___________________________________________________________________________


4) Observe as frases em português e marque a alternativa que está correta no passado simples:

Marcos comprou uma caneta azul.
a) Marcos buyed a blue pen.
b) Marcos bought a blue pen.
c) Marcos buys a blue pen.

Minha mãe encontrou uma linda flor no jardim.

a) My mother found a beautiful flower in the garden.
b) My mother founded a beautiful flower in the garden.
c) My mother finded a beautiful flower in the garden.

Ela era minha melhor amiga.

a) She were my best friend.
b) She is my best friend.
c) She was my best friend.

Eu tinha um livro muito interessante.

a) I had a book very interesting.
b) I hadded a book very interesting.
c) I have a book very interesting.

Sandra foi para Salvador ontem.

a) Sandra going to Salvador yesterday.
b) Sandra went to Salvador yesterday.
c) Sandra goes to Salvador yesterday.

5) Escreva um bilhete em inglês para um amigo ou amiga. Utilize os verbos que você estudou nesta unidade.




“I wish a good luck and very success for you, today and forever!”
Kisses!
Gilvânia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário