Visitantes

sábado, 25 de maio de 2013

training the vocabulary in English


       
    Mark True or False about you:


Questions
True
False
1. My name is not Portuguese.


2. I have a nickname.


3. My parents work at a hospital.


4. I am from Salvador.


5. I am thirteen years old.


6. I have one brother and three sisters.


7. My favorite teacher is Tatiane.


8. My English teacher is Gilvânia.


9. I like the school lunches.


10. I live in the Street 31 de Março.


11. My best friend is Eduardo Bastos.


12. On weekends I go to the ballad.


13. I am good at English.


14. I want to be a civil engineer in the future.


15. My favorite program is Fantástico.


16. I drive the car of my father.


17. My favorite team is the Corinthians.


18. I love to study at São Sebastião School.


19. Yesterday I made a chocolate cake for my mother.


20. I traveled to Salvador at the Carnival.



          *Agora avalie seu vocabulário:



·         Menos de 5 acertos: ruim.
·         Entre 5 e 10 acertos: regular.
·         Entre 10 e 15 acertos: bom.
·         Entre 15 e 20 acertos: excelente.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário