Visitantes

terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012

Listening to the music "Set fire to the rain"



                         Ouça a música “Set fire to the rain”  de  Adele e tente completar as lacunas com os verbos abaixo:

    


            Cried - knew - was - let - were - kissed- set - watched - felt - touched - died - saved - heard - play- say - lay - stay                                                                        feel - wake up - help - win - caught -  threw - burned - close
                                                                                                  



I ____ it fall, my heart
And as it fell, you rose to claim it
It ____ dark and I ____over
Until you _____ my lips and you ______ me
My hands they ______ strong
But my knees ______ far too weak
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet
But there's a side, to you, that I never _____ never ______
All the things you'd _____, they ____ never true, never true
And the games you'd ____, you would always _____, always ____

But I ____ fire to the rain
________it pour as I ______ your face
Well, it _______ while I ________
'Cause I _______ it screaming out your name, your name!

When I _____, with you
I could ______ there, _____my eyes
_____ you here forever
You and me together, nothing is better!
Cause there's a side, to you, that I never ______, never ______
All the things you'd _____, they ____ never true, never true
And the games you'd ___, you would always ____, always ____

But I ____ fire to the rain
_______ it pour as I ______ your face
Well, it _______while I ______
'Cause I ______ it screaming out your name, your name!
I _____fire to the rain
And I _____ us into the flames
Well, it _____ something _____
Cause I _____ do that _____the last time, the last time!
Sometimes I _______ by the door
That heart you _____ must be waiting for ya…
Even now when we're already over
I can't _____myself from looking for ya
I  ___ fire  to the rain
______ it pour as I _______ your face
Well, it ________ while I _____
'Cause I ______it screaming out your name, your name!
I _____fire to the rain
And I _______ us into the flames
Well, it _____something _____,
'Cause I _____ do that ____ the last time, the last time!
Oh oh oh oh oh…
Let it burn…


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário